The best slippers for women are indoor essentials year-round, but they’re especially needed in the colder months. While fuzzy socks and throw blankets might help ward off the toe-chilling effects of cold floors, nothing is quite as effective at keeping your feet cozy as house shoes—and now’s the perfect time to buy a pair for yourself (and everyone else in your life).
Whether you’re in the market for shearling house shoes for lounging around in comfort, styles that accommodate wide feet, or a new pair of Ugg slippers to work into your winter ’fits, there are plenty of cute options out there. Can’t wait to plunge your feet into the coziest footwear you’ve ever had the pleasure of wearing? Same—and we found the very best slippers for women below. (Your winter boots need never know.)
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Ugg Scuffette II Slippers, $95
- Best Value: Ultraideas House Shoes, $25
- Most Comfortable: L.L. Bean Wicked Good Clogs, $89
- Best for Travel: Keen Howser III Slides, $100
- Best Orthopedic Slippers: Vionic Gracie Slippers, $65
- Best Moccasins: Minnetonka Tilia Moccasin Slippers, $65
All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.